Deputy Care Manager Wanted – Bingley, BD, Interviewing Immediately!
I am currently working on behalf of a fantastic care group who pride themselves on the high-quality nursing/residential care they deliver within all of their homes. This company is medium in sized and specialises in caring for the Elderly and those with Dementia both Nursing and Residential.
What are they looking for?
- You might be an experienced Senior Nurse/Deputy manager looking for a new challenge
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships
- Experience in managing staff teams
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness/CQC awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
- Be open, honest, caring and respectful
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment
- Have the right to work in the UK
- RGN/RMN pin NEEDED
- Have a clean DBS
- Live within a commutable distance of Gobowen
- Ensuring quality of care for Residents
- Have NVQ Level 5 or willing to work towards
- Salary of £41,600 (£20ph)
- Monday – Friday
- Increasing standards of care and kindness
- Working with the Registered Manager to ensure high quality care delivery
- Operating efficiency and working closely with staff team
- Maintaining clear and accurate medication records
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
- Knowledge and experience with CQC and Dementia
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Nicole Marsden at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Deputy Nursing Home Manager, Gobowen, Oswestry, Shropshire, RGN
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'