Deputy Care Home Manager
Location: Wroxham, Norwich
Salary: c. £36,000
About our client:
The Recruitment Network are currently recruiting a Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) for our client; a purpose-built care home offering elderly residential, nursing and dementia care.
·Nursing ·Dementia ·Residential ·Palliative ·Respite
Reporting to the Registered Care Manager, the Deputy will be responsible for assisting the Care Manager to deliver high quality nursing and care of our residents. The successful candidate will monitor the performance of staff, ensuring additional training and support is provided where necessary. The Deputy will also be responsible for ensuring that good relationships are built and maintained with residents, families and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
Who we are looking for:
- Nurse qualified (RGN or RMN) with a valid NMC PIN
- Previous experience of deputising/leading a team within a care home or similar environment.
- A committed and organised approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s on offer?
- Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Pension plan
- Long service rewards
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this position
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job