Deputy Branch Manager
We are an established family run business with a successful reputation for being Oxfordshire’s leading Primary School Teaching Supply Agency. We are every inch a 'Class Act’ and this is evident in all we do and in the way we work. Providing high quality, professional and personal services at all times amongst the schools we work with and in the teaching profession.
The Deputy Branch Manager is an invaluable role within our existing team. The successful applicant will drive the delivery of supply teaching services, flourishing in the challenges of the role, through developing relationships with local schools and teachers ensuring their business needs for supply teaching are fulfilled. The role will be key in working alongside the Branch Manager to assist in developing and progressing Class Act Teaching Services’ business growth plans and service standards.
To be short-listed, you must be able to demonstrate that you:
- have worked in a fast-paced environment and have experience working in a similar sized business and role with a proven track record of success.
- are organised, a quick thinker, thorough, accurate, apply initiative, confidence and be a clear communicator.
- can prioritise, multi-task, work to deadlines, analyse information and make informed decisions, work well under pressure.
- have exceptional influencing and negotiation skills, a positive attitude and a co-operative working style that will complement working in a small team.
- are competent in the use of IT systems and software relevant to the industry.
This is fantastic opportunity where you will be guaranteed job satisfaction, feel valued as part of a great team, and encouraged to contribute and make a difference to the future progression of Class Act Teaching Services.
There is an element of visiting schools therefore the need to hold a driving licence and have regular access to a car is essential.
The person appointed will be expected to take a share in the 'early’ and 'late’ shifts e.g. one week of working early shifts followed by one week of working late shifts as well as supporting the on call service.
If your interested in this role we will ask you to complete our application form, we will also provide you with further job related information and a full Job Description.
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'