This market-leading estate agency specialises in Lettings & Management and has a strong presence in Oxfordshire. Our client has gained an excellent local reputation over the years due to the high quality of service they provide.
The main purpose of this role is to assist in the direction and control of the day to day letting and property management operations of the office in order to meet key business objectives, with major emphasis on the letting side of the business.
In addition to their own departmental role, the Deputy Manager is responsible for the day to day administration and the support of the Office Manager in key marketing, new business and supervisory activities.
Main responsibilities include the following:
- Fulfilling obligations to clients as per the company’s terms of business and services brochure
- Being the first port of call for staff for ad-hoc decisions, fire-fighting, coaching, motivation and approvals
- Assisting the Office Manager with managing day-to-day operations of the office to ensure effective cover and high level of customer service is maintained
- Being responsible for all aspects of the daily administration of the office such as morning meeting, post, office cover, housekeeping etc.
- Organising and conducting morning training sessions
- Checking supplier and landlord payments and authorising office invoices
- Managing own letting or property management department and keeping an oversight of that of the other department Taking complete responsibility for the smooth running of the office in the absence of the Office Manager.
- When requested, representing Office Manager at meetings Assisting Office Manager with training, coaching and managing all staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained to carrying out their responsibilities to the required standards
- Participating in budget meetings and helping produce annual departmental budgets
- Supporting the Office Manager with networking, local marketing and events, and the pursuit of new business and appraisals.
- Senior lettings experience
- Property management experience
- Leadership skills
- Numerical skills
- Technical expertise
- Full UK driving licence.
This exciting opportunity comes with an attractive basic salary of around £34,000, plus on target earnings in the region of £40,000. You will also be provided with a company car.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job