Deputy Branch Manager - Hospitality Recruitment
Deputy Branch Manager - Full Time
£19,000-£23,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus
Thrive of fast-paced environments? Looking for a career change and your next big challenge? Want to be a part of an ever-growing, passionate and vibrant team? Join Off to Work!
We are looking for someone to take on the task of deputy branch manager for our Wales & SW branch of the UK’s leading hospitality staffing solutions company. You’ll be involved in the recruiting process of our casual team members, liaising with high-profile clients, and handling the logistics of making sure all our team are in the right place at the right time!
Sound good so far? So, what can we offer you?
- Opportunities for fast progression
- Work at incredible events in Wales & SW, across UK and beyond…
- An annual training budget, starting at £750, that can be spent however you want on courses, qualifications and bettering your professional self.
- Achievable company bonus scheme where you can earn an extra 25% on top of your salary (alongside a personal bonus for doing a great job!)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays increasing 1 day per year.
- Your birthday off after 1 year of service!
- Company pension scheme and enhanced maternity/ paternity policy.
- Service moments - being SO brilliant and unlocking £150 to spend with our client sites
- All the added extras including: annual company conference (this year we went to Portugal!), PerkBox, Office 2016 and Friday drinks (don’t worry clients, strictly after 6pm!).
You’re right for the job if…
- You’ll work 5 out of 7 days rotating, mainly based in Bristol but also visiting our Cardiff office regularly to check everything is running smoothly.
- You can provide support in all departments, including operations, recruitment, payroll and compliance. (Don’t worry - we’ll train you up!)
- You can manage, develop and maintain a happy client base
- You organise and train groups of people in the basics of hospitality, so experience in hospitality is key!
- You develop and create excellent relationships with casual team members and understand their skills and where they’re based suited.
- You’re proud of your hard work, enthusiasm and drive.
- You’re no stranger to MS Word, Excel, Outlook and an admin wizard, being able to prioritise your time in the field and in the office.
- You have excellent communication in both written and spoken English and picking up the phone doesn’t faze you.
- You’re flexible with your weekends and bank holidays (you get these back in lieu!) and though being "on call" isn’t everyone’s favourite thing in the world, you’re happy to share the responsibility!
Sound like you? Great! Apply now!
Send in your CV and we’ll be in touch! If you drive and have access to a car - awesome, let us know! Remember to shout about your hospitality experience - it’s the core of what we do!
You must be over 18 and able to prove your right to work in the UK. In order for us to contact you we need your consent to collect, process and store your data. You have the right to withdraw any or all data we have collected from you at any time. Please contact us for a full list of data we collect from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"