SF Group are currently looking for a Senior Quality Engineer or Deputy Quality Manager with experience working within an Automotive manufacturing environment..
This position is a chance to make a step up from Engineering to a full Team Management role.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
• A primary focus being the company representative in front of the customer, upholding a strong presence to deal with non conformance issues.
• As a motivated self starter, strong negotiator and relationship manager you will ensure any issues are discussed with the customer to make sure the correct resolution action is made.
• You will be part of leading plant quality operations to ensure robust procedures, processes and gateways are in place to drive down non conformances.
• Managing a small team of Quality Engineers you will have excellent communication skills and ensure the right level of service is upheld on customer manufacturing sites.
• You will help drive a quality way of thinking throughout the business as it goes through a positive expansion of their facility.
The ideal person will be/have:
• Experience of working as a Senior Quality Engineer or leading a Quality team within an Automotive Manufacturing Environment.
• Six sigma qualification is preferable.
• You will demonstrable customer facing experience along with unsurpassed communication and stakeholder management skills.
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary of up to £50,000..
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or