Are you an experienced Store/Depot Manager within the food industry and looking for a new challenge?
Working for one of the UK's leading businesses this is a great opportunity for to further develop your career and work with a national business.
Based in Nottingham, the successful candidate must come from a background of retail/wholesale management experience and have a proven track record of running a busy and profitable store/depot.
The role will be very hands on, requiring almost 95% of your time being spent shop floor with staff and offering exceptional customer service. You will be expected to build really strong relationships with your client base, understanding their individual needs and requirements.
- Ensure high store standards with excellent customer service and store presentation
- Manage routine procedures and ensure all company and legal policies are adhered to
- Deliver store KPI's: Sales, Profit, Wage costs etc
- Responsible for all recruitment, staff training and management
- Liaise with head office, sales team and third parties
- As a key holder - ensure 100% security
- Previous experience within retail/wholesale management is a must
- Self motivated, driven by success
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Approachable management style
- Hands on management approach with exceptional customer service
The position is based on a 45 hour week and will include weekends.
Excellent base salary + many other company benefits.
Please forward your CV via the link.
- Customer Service
- Store Management