Are you an experienced Store Manager within the food industry and looking for a new challenge?
Working for one of the UK's leading businesses this is a great opportunity for to further develop your career and work with a national business.
Based in Derby, the successful candidate will ideally come from a background of retail/wholesale management experience.
- Ensure high store standards with excellent customer service and store presentation
- Manage routine procedures and ensure all company and legal policies are adhered to
- Deliver store KPI's: Sales, Profit, Wage costs etc
- Responsible for all recruitment, staff training and management
- Liaise with head office, sales team and third parties
- As a key holder - ensure 100% security
- Previous experience within retail/wholesale management
- Self motivated, driven by success
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Approachable management style
The position is based on a 45 hour week and will include weekends.
Excellent base salary + many other company benefits.
Please forward your CV via the link.
- Food Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job