Depot Quality Manager
Page Personnel Logistics are currently looking to recruit a Depot Quality Manager for our client based in Southall.
Our client are a market leading parcels delivery business in the UK. Due to the continued investment in the business and increased focus on customer service they have implemented this key role at the largest and highest profile sites.
In the role of Depot Quality Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- To improve and maintain a customer first approach in all aspects of depot operations
- Overseeing the depot recruitment process to ensure a strong emphasis is placed on recruiting office staff with customer service skills into all customer facing positions
- To coach and mentor office based employees in understanding company processes and procedures including delivering amazing service
- Monitoring and improving the telephone response to all customers internal and external through call report and recording/ monitoring
- To lead and motivate the office based employees in the development of continuous improvement by identifying 'focus' areas
- To drive quality and compliance within the depot
- To monitor and review depot/ administration compliance of H&S, Environmental, HR, ODF, Transport, ISO and recruitment
- Assisting in the facilitation of meetings and arranging minute taking for H&S and Weekly Shift Manager Meetings to drive accountability
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with external and internal contractors
- To run, analyse and interpret data to produce daily, weekly and monthly reports, identifying non conformance
- To attend on site and off site meetings/ courses as directed by the General Manager
- Suggesting new ways of working within current role and looking for continuous improvement
We would like to speak to candidates who have can demonstrate that they are a proven high performer, with relevant experience in a customer centred and/or quality assurance environment. Due to the nature of our business ideally your experience will have been gained within a similar highly pressurised and time critical environment. Your strong knowledge and understanding of quality, audits and compliance issues will be fully utilised in this role, as will your strong analytical, customer focused, problem solving and organisational skills.
You will receive a highly competitive salary along with excellent benefits and the chance to join a fantastic business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"