Are you a Plymouth based plant maintenance professional seeking your next opportunity within a hazardous area environment?
If you have mechanical maintenance experience (ideally gained on a COMAH site) and are interested in a 12 month fixed term contract, working within the fuel storage terminal sector please read on.
- Maintenance of fuel storage plant and equipment, including cleaning, painting, lubricating and undertaking minor mechanical repairs.
- Maintenance of pumping systems, including coolant checks and visual examinations.
- Operation of tiled plate separators.
- Operate as part of the team for the receipt/issue of petroleum products to authorised
- Manual tank dipping/Product sampling and slinging operations
- Fuel measurements, before, during and after issues, receipts and returns.
- Crane operations and forklift duties. (subject to being licensed to operate such vehicles)
- Be part of a rostered "On-Call team.
- Oil Pollution Recovery Team Member.
You will have a minimum of 2 year experience as an Operator ideally with a mechanical maintenance background
Job Title: Operator
Reference No: E230274
Location: Plymouth, Thanckes
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: On application
Please apply to Alan Steer
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Energytalent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.
- Operator and maintenance fuel storage plant