DEPOT OFFICE MANAGER
- Overseeing the depot recruitment process to ensure a strong emphasis is placed on recruiting office staff with customer service skills into all customer-facing positions.
- Communicating and collaborating with external and internal contractors, as well as monitoring and improving the telephone response to all customers through call reporting and recording
- Monitoring and reviewing all depot administration compliance across H&S, Environmental, HR, ODF, Transport, ISO and recruitment, ensuring it fulfils all legislative and company requirements
- Running, analysing and interpreting data to produce reports identifying non-conformance and putting in measures to address this
As a proven performer, with relevant experience in a customer centred and/or quality/assurance environment, ideally gained within a similar highly pressurised and time critical environment, you should:
- Have a broad understanding of quality, audits and compliance issues, along with
- Demonstrate excellent decision-making and communication skills (verbal and written), enabling you to engage and influence both upwards and downwards
- Relish the chance to drive forward continuous improvement in customer service and quality, whilst fully utilising your strong analytical, customer focused, problem solving and organisational skills
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job