Depot Manager / Sales Manager
ü Are you a passionate and highly motivated Sales Manager / Key Accounts Manager / Business Development Manager?
ü Are you target driven / results orientated with strong mental resilience and a determination to succeed?
ü Do you have a proven track record of achievement within the Meat sector?
If you are seeking a new challenge or the next step in your career, this could be the role that you have been looking for…
We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Depot Manager / Sales Manager, with a proven track record in the meat sector, to join this growing premium meat supplier based at their Dorset location.
The Depot Manager will take responsibility for the day to day running of the depot. They will also be tasked with generating new business selling high quality fresh, frozen, chilled and ambient meats to the retail and catering butchery sector whilst enhancing existing accounts for this rapidly growing business.
The Depot Manager Role:
- Manage the day to day running of the depot. This includes managing meat products coming in and out of the depot, overseeing a small team of staff and monitoring stock levels to ensure all requirements and orders can be met.
- Prospecting for new profitable business
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers – managing existing and new sales.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints as they arise in a professional manner
- To continually expand personal knowledge of the butchery trade and all butchery products
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record of achievement in a similar depot management / sales management role (in the meat industry).
- Self-motivated, organised with a passion for both winning and retaining business
- A drive to succeed consistency in achievement of agreed targets.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and be able to develop good working relationships with both customers and colleagues.
- Additionally, you will have great networking skills which focus on developing strong, long term relationships and partnerships with all clients.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes a basic salary of between £40-50,000 (dependant on skills and experience) plus Car, Laptop, Phone and Bonus.
This is a fantastic time to join a growing business at a key stage in their development.
Backgrounds to be considered: Depot Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager
Commutable from: Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Salisbury, Weymouth, Southampton.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'