An Industry leading FMCG business is seeking an ambitious and motivated individual to fill a fast paced and exciting role as their Depot Manager.
Due to some fast paced and exciting changes within the business my client requires a manager who can be fully responsible for delivering operational excellence within their facility.
- Manage the team of operatives, drivers and supervisors to KPI and operating metric success
- Ensure costs are minimised and operation runs to a lean standard, you will have project control, so project management experience is desirable
- Develop the culture of H&S compliance, continuous review and efficiency both in house and with 3PL partners
You, The Candidate:
- An experienced Warehouse and transport manager from an FMCG/Chilled background
- Experienced leader of people, adept at motivating and managing a large team
- Able to challenge accepted norms and enjoy creating new solutions with a hands-on approach to problem solving
What’s on Offer:
- Working Flexibility
- Excellent benefits package and bonus.
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'