Our client, a leading group that provides a range of services to the construction sector is seeking a pro-active Depot Manager to head up their depot in Halesowen. As Depot Manager, you will report directly to the Regional Operations Director on all matters concerning the Depot.
- Managing the efficient day-to-day operation of the business
- Ensuring that high levels of service are maintained
- Ensuring optimum utilization of hire fleet
- Ensuring Depot stock levels of hire fleet
- Dealing with suppliers
- Liaising with key customers to make sure they’re satisfied with levels of service
- Ensuring Depot adheres to Health & Safety guidelines both in Depot/Off site
- Developing the customer base
- Checking all timesheets to ensure correct hours worked for each employee are sent to payroll in a timely manner
- Hold regular team tool box talks
- Working closely with other Depots within the group
- Experience as a Depot Manager within the construction/hire industry
- A strong manager of people, as it will be your responsibility to supervise a large team of Hire controllers, Engineers, Drivers and any sub-contracted employees.
- Sound commercial awareness and judgement
- Ability to prioritise according to the demands of a busy depot
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'