We are currently working on behalf of one of our clients for a Depot Manager. They are a Nationwide Food Manufacturer and Distributor working with some of the UK largest retailers
As a Depot Manager you will need to:
- Have experience in running a depot or sites
- Have people management experience
- Have great communication skills
- Be able to organise and problem solve
- Be experienced in managing budgets, staff and KPIs
Pay £24,000 to £26,000 per annum depending on skills and experience
Role of Depot Manager:
As a depot manager your role will be to :
- Ensure the attainment of the required depot performance.
- Lead the organisation, direction and leadership of the depot
- Demonstrate effective compliance with all legal requirements
- Comply with the management systems that covers all aspects of the company operations
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
- Depot Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'