My client are looking for an experienced Depot manager to oversee the day to day operations of the site whilst working closely with colleagues to promote an innovative working environment. You will play a key role in implementing continous improvement methods with a focus to achieve operational excellence.
My Client is a leading supplier of specialist construction equipment, a highly successful brand renowned for the quality they provide in all areas of their business.
- Manage performance of the site through KPI analysis and staff training and development
- Promote a strong culture of Health and safety throughout the site ensuring all company policies are adhered to at all times
- Develop and manage all personnel objectives including recruitment, training and discipline
- Ensure effective communication is maintained with, colleagues, customers and workforce to maintain high levels of service throughout the business
- Contribute and implement continuous improvement methods with the aim to achieve operational excellence
- Any other duties may be required in line with training and experience
- International/National CPC
- Proven track record delivering continuous improvement methods
- Ability to build relationships with customers ensuring that they receive a fit for purpose service
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with an ability to influence.
- Highly numerate and excellent written skills.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Successful in building effective stakeholder relationships with the ability to influence
- Ability to use technology to stream line operational processes
- Ability to manage Equality and Diversity issues
- Can present strong man-management capabilities in time critical environment
- Understand key drivers to achieve high levels of employee engagement and uses these to deliver high performance
- Personal resilience, tenacity and motivated by achievement.
- Exposure to a successful national brand
- Great training and development
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job