My client is a market leading commercial vehicle hire business. They are currently looking for a Depot Manager to manage their site in the Cardiff area. This is a fast paced environment with a chance to progress in a very well established vehicle hire business.
The main responsibility of the role:
- Manage, support and motivate the rental management team.
- Full P&L responsibility ensuring monthly financial targets are met.
- Manage the advertising and marketing for the Depot ensuring that all local and national business is taken advantage.
- Develop and grow the rental and maintenance business.
- Maintain the site standards and oversee general security of the site.
- Develop a plan to achieve constant improvements.
- Train and mentor staff to ensure they can perform to the best of their ability.
- Maintain high levels of customer care.
- Support the sales of used vehicles for disposal.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within a rental business and knowledge of commercial vehicles.
- Strong communication skills and high levels of attention to detail.
- Determination and willingness to maintain the depot to the highest standard.
- Knowledge of HGV vehicles highly desirable.
The role is paying a competitive package of £40k with car, phone and laptop and other benefits to be discussed.
Please apply if you are interested
- Commercial Vehicle
- Fast Paced Environment