Job Title: Depot Maintenance Assistant (Mechanical and Building Trades)
Salary: £24,000 plus pension and private medical plus 33 days holiday (including bank holidays
An outstanding opportunity has arisen within a large and dynamic Facilities Management company, who continue to enjoy sustained growth with its impressive multi-site client base which includes a National Facilities contract for Asda.
As a result of recent organisational change, we are now embarking on an important recruitment exercise for our client.
This will result in the appointment of a Depot Maintenance Assistant who will assume responsibility for the delivery of planned and reactive Mechanical and Building services across the Asda Distribution centre in Lutterworth.
Your background could be from a number of sectors including Warehousing, Distribution, Facilities, Food Production Plants or indeed a Factory/Engineering environment
You will ideally, have the following in terms of your experience:
- Mechanical, and /or building trade skills.
- Ability to use small hand and power tools in connection with general maintenance work.
- Ability to make initial faults diagnosis and carry out first fix / make safe.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Ability to carry out a wide range of minor maintenance works in Depots.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage time and prioritise workload.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Helpful/friendly manner
- Current driving licence
- Willingness to work flexible hours
You will be positive in approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your career details to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job