Company - Leading construction company
Job Title - Depot Foreman
Location - Stanton
Salary - up to £28,000 per annum
Our client, a market leader in the hire and sale of construction equipment is seeking a proactive Depot Foreman to ensure the safe running of the depot.
You will be responsible for ensuring the depot runs efficiently and in line with company policies and procedures. You will also manage all yard costs and expenditures and be in charge of stock control and management.
Other duties include:
- To maintain the standard and quality of all the kit in the Depot, including all Mechanical Plant, FLT’s, HGV’s, Vans, etc
- Controlling the repair process
- Prioritising work to meet order requirements
- Advising hire desks of issues and damages
- Ensuring all stock of tools and consumables are adequate
- Ensure the working environment is kept safe, clean and that the facilities are looked after
- Proven experience in managing and motivating a team.
- A technical background and ability to read engineering drawings.
- Health and Safety knowledge. IOSH Managing Safely Qualification (or equivalent) is preferable.
- The ability to communicate effectively and work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'