Depot Facilities Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
General Purpose of Role: To manage the delivery of FM services at a Distribution Centre. By managing and monitoring all FM related works you will ensure that the site is statutory compliant and due diligence is evident as well as ensuring a high standard of work and safe working practices are adhered to at all times. Responsible for the direct management of the Depot Maintenance Technicians including resource planning, training and developing and offering guidance on technical tasks as well as contractor management on site. Proactively and continuously communicate with key stakeholders to engage and enhance the service standard.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- A general understanding of an FM operation within a distribution environment
- Experience in a similar role preferably in a retail/distribution location
- Relevant H&S qualification - IOSH
- A good understanding of health and safety, legal compliance and general duty of care
- Technical skills and experience relating to general fabric maintenance, mechanical and electrical engineering and an appreciation of refrigeration engineering
- Ability to work unsupervised in a pressurised environment dealing with site teams and external contractors
- Proven experience of managing a team & developing people Committed to delivering exceptional customer service
- An understanding of how to set targets; both for teams and individuals
- Demonstrable evidence of influencing positive change
- An effective communicator with the ability to negotiate, influence and use diplomacy with clients and colleagues at all levels both written and verbal
- IT literate and competent in financial analysis
- Excellent administration and time management skills
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job