My client is a leading specialist within Diesel Generators and due to their continued growth they are looking for a Depot engineer to support the Workshop Foreman and the Rental team in Eastleigh. This is based on site but may require some site visits.
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience Repairing/servicing Diesel Generators/Diesel Engines/Plant
- Full Driving Licence
- Good communication skills
- Forklift driving experience
- Mechanical and Electrical experience
Skills & Experience Desired
- Holder of CSCS Card preferred but not essential
- Relevant qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Diesel Fitting/ Plant i.e. City & Guilds, BTEC, Apprenticeship
23 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, private medical and life assurance schemes.
Salary £27,000 - £28,000
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'