Explore Transport Ltd are currently recruiting for a number of depot controllers operating various shifts patterns at our new depot Winsford. The role will be working as part of the Central Business Services team effectively supervising activities so the Depot achieves the required Standards of Quality of Service whilst ensuring full compliance with the appropriate Company’s Policies, Procedures and Legal requirements in particular those relating to the Environment, Health and Safety and Quality.
- 4 ON/ 4 OFF (Days & Nights)
Key Accountabilities and Work Outputs
- Ensure all visitors to the depot are inducted
- Ensure all Visitors and Staff comply with all current Company Policies, Systems and Procedures.
- General housekeeping duties
- Order stationery and manage post
- Single point of contact for all stakeholders in the depot
- Monitor CCTV system and carry out perimeter checks
- General admin
- Provide and monitor the correct use of safety equipment and PPE.
- Assist the depot manager to ensure Transport Activities are conducted in accordance with legislative and Company Operating Licence requirements.
- Checking all timesheets to ensure the correct hours worked for each employee are sent to payroll
- Carry out fire Marshall checks in line with training.
- Carry out daily trailer checks and send information to Transport team
Nature and area of impact
- Compliance with company HSE policies and procedures
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Requires attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining best practice H&S standards.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Strong IT skills - Outlook / Excel / Word / Power Point
- Depot Operations
- Logistics Experience
- Experience of operations in a busy depot environment
- Strong People Person
- Diligent individual with attention to detail
- Methodical and organised
- Fire Marshall
- First Aider
- Facilities Management
- Security Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"