Our client currently requires a Depot Administrator to start work on a project based in Great Torrington, Devon.
Our client, one of the UK’s leading contractors, is known for major projects such as the Gherkin and Crossrail, aim to build, upgrade and maintain the country’s infrastructure. The company ethos is very much to be green, innovative and progressive, bringing together people and technology.
Job Role Overview
The Depot Administrator role is in our Operations team - part of the Devon Highways maintenance team based in Great Torrington. Reporting to the Area Manager your main responsibility will be to provide general office, finance and administrative support to our Depot Maintenance team.
General administration duties including:
- Daily online management of operatives/gang data in the finance system
- Leave and training records
- Scan weekly timesheets
- Enter GRN’s for overheads only (V Orders only)
- Preparation of letters, reports, presentations etc.
- Receiving, registering and distributing correspondence
- Meeting arrangements including minute taking
- Filing and archive management
- Receptionist duties as cover
- Order stationery for the depot
- General office management including arrangements for fire alarm testing, security, health and safety, PAT testing, pool cars, consumables etc.
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Road space booking, NRSWA enquiries and associated activities
- Collation of inventory data arising from completed works for HCC
- Collation of data relating to contractual Key Performance Indicators
- Liaison with Devon County Council and other affected stakeholders for proposed works
- Dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
- Support for contract HSEQ teams
This role is due to start immediately and is a temporary maternity cover position, expected to last until September 2018. The rate of pay is £10ph. In June the company will be moving 6 miles away from its current location to Merton.
If you would like to apply for this position, please call Workstream's Bicester head office on (Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:30) or click on the Apply link.
Workstream welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We regret, however, that we are unable to offer employment to anyone without documented proof of their right to live and work in the EU/EEA.