Our client is currently recruiting for a Deposits Coordinator to be based at their Richmond office.
- Regular liaison with tenants & landlords before the end of each tenancy, ensuring a smooth checkout and minimising potential dilapidations.
- Collating & reviewing authorised deposit releases from all parties, once an agreement has been reached.
- Ensuring all deposit regulations are met when distributing the tenant's deposit.
- Working closely with all lettings offices across London (over 50) along with the accounts department.
- Updating the TDS website and closing deposit accounts (when necessary).
- Weekly reporting to the local office.
- Ensuring all management systems are kept up-to-date.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Reliable team player with a flexible approach to work.
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a target-driven environment.
- Excellent IT skills (including Microsoft Office).
- Solid negotiation skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Well-presented with superb written & verbal communication skills.
Hours: 9am-6pm Monday-Friday
- Tenancy Management