Our client is looking for Deployment Team Leaders to join their IT Services Team on a fixed term basis (initial 12 months). A current DBS will be advantageous.
This position will involve travelling between multiple sites around England. As such applicants must be able and willing to travel to:
- Cumbria & Lancs
- North West
- Tees & Wear
The IT Technical Team Leaders will lead a team of Technicians making sure their day-to-day priorities are clearly aligned and they have access to all resources and tools necessary to carry out their role. The successful candidates will also approve holiday, sickness and expenses requests ensuring compliance with organisation guidelines and the necessary cover of resource as per the contract.
The role requires working closely with the PMO and ITS team and also managing external stakeholders.
In order to do this role you will need:
- Proven Experience of installation and troubleshooting of core infrastructure hardware. E.g. Tier1 vendor Servers, Switches, Routers, Wi-Fi and UPS.
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills in: hardware, software and LAN/WAN networking.
- Provable experience and support skills in Windows 2016/2019 Server.
- Experience working with Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy and general administration skills.
- Experience supporting a large number of customers within a customer service orientated environment.
Ideally, candidates will have the following experience:
- Experience of working in often complex and challenging distributed cabling.
- An understanding of the difference between fibre standards and the required optics along with the associated troubleshooting skills required to achieve connectivity.
- Experience working with and troubleshooting virtualised server environments, VMware ESXi 6.7.
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM and basic troubleshooting of OS and software deployment.
- Possess a relevant Level 3 Information Technology technical qualification.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'