We have an exciting opportunity for a Deployment Manager to join our growing Professional Services team. The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of Secondary Care deployment projects providing project management and consultancy services to customers in a wide variety of NHS and other Healthcare organisations.
The Professional Services team provide optimal value to the business
by ensuring accuracy and diligence in all tasks undertaken. You will be
successful in this role if you are a professional who takes pride in the
successful completion of their work ensuring the customers’ needs are
at the forefront at all times.
The Deployment Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and tracking multiple projects
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships and attending face to face progress meetings and project board
- regular daily contact with customer via phone/email
- Ensuring a robust benefits monitoring process, risk and issues tracking and appropriate financial tracking to delivery projects within budget
- Formulate Project Initiation Documents and Project Plans and track project deliverables
- Manage key relationships with both customer stakeholders and third party suppliers to assist in the implementation of Docman solutions
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working independently, at pace, and be able to prioritise multiple customer requests. It is also important to have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Applications from candidates with experience in implementing IT systems, but with limited project management experience may be considered. Docman is prepared to offer development and training to candidates who can demonstrate an aptitude for the role and an ability to develop new skills quickly.
The type of person we are looking for
We seek a talented individual who:
- Has experience of the Implementation of IT Systems
- Is willing to travel to customer site visits
- Has strong communication and stakeholder management skills across all levels of the organisation
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience in IT system implementation
- Previous experience of working in a similar customer facing role
It's nice to have:
· Project Management/Deployment Management experience
· Project Management qualifications
· Strong academic qualifications and an appetite for continuing professional development
· Previous training or change management experience
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Advanced are a different sort of employer. Recruiting people with
potential, our focus is on what you might be capable of achieving. We
look for aspiration and passionately believe that your individual
personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We
want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £250m turnover, 16,000 customers and 2,200 employees we pride
ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public
sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that
simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee
discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers
(including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and
theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance - 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? We are an equal opportunity employer, committed
to removing bias from the hiring process. Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to
take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR
team and attend a final interview. Do not hesitate, apply now and a
member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'