Job available in Hatfield, Dependent Property Administrator, £22-24K
Your new company
A well established property developer company based in Hatfield is looking for a somebody to grow with their team and support the Dependent Property Manager, based in the Sales and Marketing department of the company. You will assist with home sales service enquiries and duties along with internal and external part exchange schemes This position will be perfect for those who are looking to kick start their career and progress within a company.
Your new role
- Prepare correspondence and forms in respect of all home sales and part exchange transactions as required.
- Update trackers of sales progression.
- Prepare and update all individual dependent property sales files
- Attend team meetings, marketing events and other meetings as required to meet the demands of the business.
- Become fully conversant with the Sales Progressing System (SPS) and ensure that all details recorded are up to date and accurate.
- Provide information to assist with the preparation and submission of various Sales & Marketing reports.
- Provide technical advice and administrative support to enable site sales to set up home sales services, particularly on new sites. Refer to Dependent Property Manager where needed.
- Update schedules of valuations awaited and pending home sales.
- Liaise with Sales Executives, Area Sales Managers, external part exchange companies on home sales and part exchange schemes as necessary.
- Liaise with the New Homes Group and organisations outside the Company in the absence of the Dependent Property Manager.
- Provide secretarial support for the Dependent Property Manager and Plot Progression Coordinator as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Computer literacy is compulsorily, with extensive Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook knowledge.
- Excellent work ethic and desire to learn.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience using a CRM system preferable (e.g.; SPS, COINS). However, training will be given.
- Able to quickly learn and use IT based systems
- Demonstrable ability to manage administrative responsibilities with strong attention to detail and good organisational ability.
- Good customer service skills and able to deal professionally with both internal and external customers.
- Ideally previous experience of working in property or conveyancing
- Ideally previous experience of working in a sales / house builder environment.
What you'll get in return
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:30, finishing at 17:00 every Friday!
- One hour lunch break
- Parking on site
- Pension scheme after 6 months probation
- Huge encouragement and opportunities for progression within organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job