We are looking for a Secretary to join our well established client’s busy team based in York. The work will be fast paced and you will be liasing with a variety of clients and managing all administration within the offices department. The candidate we are looking for will need to have good audio typing skills, be always fast and accurate and with the ability to multi task.
The role of Secretary will be varied and will include some of the following;
- Providing efficient and prompt administration correspondence
- Efficiently deal with important documents that require to be stored correctly
- Making appointments and arranging meetings for colleagues, as well as managing their diaries
- Taking calls from key clients, as well as colleagues and recording all information concisely
- Building good relationships with other departments, senior management and your team members
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post for the department
The successful Secretary will be organised, professional and have the proven ability to multi-task. You should also be able to demonstrate a strong administration background, dealing with a variety of secretarial tasks.
In return this company can offer 25 days holiday plus, childcare vouchers and flexible working hours 37.5hrs week.
Closing date: 14th March 2018
- Administration Duties
- Database Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job