One of the largest and fastest-growing Garden Centre Groups in the UK are now looking to bring in an exceptional calibre Department Manager to support a new site opening in East Bridgford.
As a Department Head managing the Garden & Sundries sections you can make a real difference from day one, as you will be involved in driving sales and maximising profits, creating stunning and inspirational visual displays, managing stock levels and motivating and developing your team.
The Successful Candidate:
- You must have the ability to achieve results by effectively leading and motivating your team to ensure they perform to their best and provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Able to perform under pressure and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Able to create an exciting and inspiring environment for customers and team, using your visual merchandising skills and commercial awareness
- Implement considered changes to maximise the stores potential, working with the Centre Manager to optimise profit
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting basic salary between £20k - £25k (depending on experience)
- 40 hour weekly Contract, 5/7 days per week
- Visual Merchandising