Are you an and experienced PA/EA? Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a varied/busy role providing support to the Senior Management team and would you like to work for an organisation who will truly value your input and expertise.
Based centrally in beautifully presented offices our client, a leading financial organisation who due to business growth are creating a new key role within their office support function.
Change Recruitment has worked with this client for a number of years as a recruitment partner, they are a successful organisation who strive to promote personal development and reward hard work. Not only is the salary competitive but my client also offers a fantastic benefits package which includes annual bonuses and they promote employee wellbeing within a positive working environment.
So what does the role involve:
· Provide PA/Exec support to the Senior Management team including extensive diary management and minute taking
· Client reporting including account updates, credit reports ensuring all compliance is met
· Support the Group by collating board papers
· Maintaining the Approvers, Signatories and Authorisers List.
· Prepare the Annual Board meeting schedule for the coming year for all Boards
· Provide Admin support for workflow/task management systems used within the team
· Adhoc project support
Ideally you will have previous experience in supporting at a Senior level within a Professional services environment. You must have strong attention to detail and have the ability to deliver work to a high standard of accuracy. You must be results driven and a problem solver with excellent communication skills. Our client promotes team work and you must have strong relationship building skills.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'