Dental Therapist jobs in Chichester, West Sussex. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with a long-established independently owned fully private dental practice, is seeking to recruit a dental therapist in Chichester, West Sussex.
- Independent private dental practice
- Chichester, West Sussex
- Dental Therapist / Hygienist
- Two days per week (Monday compulsory, plus either Tuesday or Wednesday)
- One late finish of 6pm, ideally Monday
- Practice established 80 years
- Self-employed, paid per hour, rate competitive and negotiable
- Position due to retirement
- Reference: IND1868
Established over three generations and for approximately 80 years, this independently owned dental practice is a lovely practice which we know well, having placed and associate dentist here. The dental practice understands the benefits of dental therapy and will ensure your full range of skills are utilised fully in a lovely, friendly family practice with superb equipment and a loyal patient base. The patients have enjoyed superb continuity and exemplary patient care.
Successful candidates will be qualified both as a dental hygienist and therapist and have at least three years post qualification experience in both dental hygiene and therapy.
For further information regarding this position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta