Position: Dental Territory Manager
Territory: South West London
Therapy Area: Dental
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Ashfield Healthcare are proud to be working with REGENERATE™ to recruit a Dental Territory Manager to cover South West London calling on dentists, hygieniests and therapists.
Born just 3 years ago, REGENERATE™ is the first Premium Oral Care brand to revolutionize its category and it’s growing quickly. The brand has a unique and bespoke structure, operating as a small team with exciting projects, fast access to responsibilities and a can-do, learn-by-doing attitude. We operate in a fast-paced environment, with a "think different" mentality, and we have full ownership of the brand, from innovation to market implementation.
• Detailing the REGENERATE™ brand and science to dental care professionals in South West London. Target contacts will include dentists, hygienists and therapists.
• Achievements of all visit and detailing KPIs agreed by REGENERATE™ with excellence.
• Delivery of key REGENERATE™ messages either face to face or at lunch and learn meetings to dental team.
• Sampling of products and order taking.
• Attendance at key dental exhibitions within the UK at the request of REGENERATE™.
• Update client CRM system with all customer activity and insights.
• Provide the client with accurate and timely weekly/monthly activity data
• Adhere to all Ashfield Healthcare minimum standards and SOP’s
• Ability to identify the right dental practice in line with the segmentation agreed with Ashfield
• Experience of working within a dental (ideally) or pharma sales role before both face to face and remote.
• Ideally understand the UK dental sector and have existing network, especially the South West London area to assist with access.
• Ability to plan strategically and logically
• Ability to identify brand ambassadors from the target audience
• To build rapport quickly and then capitalise upon the forming relationship is an essential requirement for this role, coupled with the desire to deliver on behalf of Ashfield and the Client
• Working knowledge of the dental industry
• Excellent business planning and account management skills
• Demonstrated ability to:
o be self-motivated
o plan and organise time effectively
o journey plan with efficiency and excellence
o achieve sales success
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We’ll give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It’s our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a car, laptop, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package. Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select "APPLY NOW" below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield and Regenerate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job