DENTAL SALES MANAGER / HEALTHCARE RETAIL SALES MANAGER WITHIN A SHOPPING CENTRE
DENTAL SALES MANAGER / HEALTHCARE / STORE MANAGER - FULL TIME
(A RETAIL MANAGEMENT BACKGROUND IS ALSO CONSIDERED - YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE DENTAL EXPERIENCE)
Salary - £25,000 to £30,000 (additional sales commission on top of this)
Location - Sheffield
Our Client is one of the largest and most exciting to work for dental companies in the UK.
They provide excellent training and development.
What experience do I need to apply for this role?
You could have direct Dental Practice Management experience or Retail Store Management experience where you understand the commercial knowledge of making a success of a site under your control.
You should drive or have your own car OR be able to comfortable travel by public transport between the two locations.
- A self-starter who can prioritise their own workload to maximise customer conversion
- Passionate about providing more than just customer service but an outstanding customer experience
- Experience of coaching and training colleagues
- Able to build strong relationships with the internal and external parties and team members
- Demonstrates full flexibility across 5 out of 7 days a week. The store trades late nights and some flexibility to work the odd late night is required, but you will be doing the rota and decide what hours are best for you to work for the needs of the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use IT and operate computer based systems - experience of using an intra oral scanner desirable but not essential
- Demonstrates a passion for delivering excellent commercial results
- Experience of social media
Extensive, full training is given.
- Deliver revenue targets through collaborative relationships with clinicians including regular and effective one to one’s to manage contract delivery
- Create an action plan with the full practice team in order to deliver targets and seek new revenue opportunities
- Ensure excellent practice regulatory compliance and clinical standards in line with relevant regulations and guidance, responsible for leading any inspections
- Manage the delivery of key performance indicators for the practice such as clinician hours, revenue per hour and availability
- Take ownership of practice controllable lines in the P&L namely equipment, property repairs and staff costs
- Regularly check management information (system review) to identify and action issues around debt and open courses
- Champion business tools to drive performance such as SMART diaries and smile checkers
- Build and nurture great working relationships with the practice Clinical team, being proactive to retain Clinicians within the practice
- Recruit, retain, coach and develop the practice support team, leading them to be high performing utilising all company people procedures
- Ensure all of the team undergoing professional qualifications and CPD receive the necessary support and encouragement to pass within acceptable timescales
- Ensure the practice support team are inducted and trained in all requirements of their role
- Support and promote activities coming out of the company engagement programme
Fill the diary and optimise appointment booking by using the principles of colour coded SMART diaries, managing recalls, lapsed patients and supporting online booking if offered in practice
- Take ownership for all aspects of money management including transmitting electronic claims daily (EDI)
- Take ownership to regularly maintain all quality assurance and regulatory standards. (applicable to your location)
- Ensure that the practice meets the contractual and clinical governance guidance in relation to the safeguarding of children and adults
- As the responsible person for fire, health and safety, legionella management and Environmental activities, lead the practice safety and environmental culture. Regularly reviewing work activities to ensure they are safe and that procedures are followed
- Ensure all relevant risk assessments are carried out and implemented
- Report any accidents, investigate and implement control measures to minimise reoccurrence
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Lead and coach the team to provide the best quality patient care, creating access and treatments to provide patient choice and meet patient needs. Ensuring you are utilising business tools such as the smile checker
- Respond to and diffuse issues and any patient complaints
- Ensure patients and employee data is processed in line with the Data Protection policy and maintain accurate data on required portals such as NHS Choices
- Practice Management
- Store Management
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- branch manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'