Do you believe you are organised, a quick learner and do you communicate well with others?
As an experienced receptionist or customer service provider, are you excited by the thought of improving smiles on a daily basis, and providing a level of customer care that goes beyond exceptional?
Are you looking to be part of a team culture where you excel at what you do and provide efficient and excellent support for the team and patients?
If yes, then we are are looking for you too!
Natural Smiles (Corby) are looking for fantastic Dental Receptionist to join their team (Full-Time)
Exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our team at our state of the art Private Dental Practice in Corby, Northamptonshire!
The ideal candidate should be well presented and articulate and MUST be passionate about delivering outstanding customer service and be able to provide gold standard customer care.
- Good experience working previously as a receptionist in a customer focussed role - someone from a dentistry background would be ideal but not essential
- Impeccable telephone manner with ability to convert enquiries into bookings
- Articulate and the ability to help with patient enquiries
- If you have experience working in a similar position for a high end medical or healthcare sectors you would also be considered
- You need good time keeping and organisational skills, be a team player and have a flexible working attitude and good office based admin skills
- Good written and spoken English
- You need to be fully computer literate, having experience with SOE or a similar dental based database would be ideal
37.5 hours per week
This is a role that will be rewarding and vital in the running of the practice, and the right candidate will be remunerated accordingly.
Role will commence in October 2018
If you have the passion and experience, and are looking for an exciting and rewarding role, then please send your CV no later than Friday 6th October 2018
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'