Dental Practice Relationship Manager - South Central
Practice Relationship Manager - South Central
Consult Search & Selection are proud to be partnered with a global leading manufacturer of Dental products who due to continued growth, are seeking a Practice Relationship Manager to join their high-performing team of dental specialists.
What will you be doing?
- Building and maintaining relationships within dental practices and acting as an ambassador for our client’s brand
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with the products and services delivered
- Providing detailed product information and marketing campaigns into dental practices within your specified area
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing practices
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- General administrative duties around the role, re calls, emails etc. to clients, internal and external parties
- Participation in regional/national industry shows as an ambassador
What we are looking for:
- High-calibre, experienced Dental Nurses looking for that next step
- Strong organisational skills / time management
- Self-motivated and ability to work on town initiative building strong and positive relationships with dental practices
- Interest in working in a global leading organisation in a clinical expertise/relationship management capacity
- Full driving licence - travel for the role is required including monthly visits to the Head Office
- Passion for Dentistry and customer care
- Positive, can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
Salary dependant on experience, ranging between £23-25,000 per annum, in addition you will also receive a company car, pension, healthcare etc.
This position is advertised on an urgent basis, so please do not delay in making an application in order to avoid disappointment. Apply now with your CV, or should you not have one readily available then please reach out to Lauren for a confidential chat.
Consult Search & Selection will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'