R3 Resourcing are looking to recruit an existing Manager who is looking for an exciting new challenge within a predominantly private practice. The role is a varied and interesting balance of maximising income and profit of the practice, through proactive business management techniques, whilst balancing the overall needs of the dentists, to ensure they can put the patient first.
Would you like to be a part of an ambitious business where reputation means everything? Our award winning client offers the highest standard of clinical care, they are the leaders in the private dentistry industry and their growth is unrivalled.
Our client owns and operates a group of outstanding and well respected dental practices across the UK. Due to their continued growth; we are now looking for a Manager for their well established Practice based in Henley-on-Thames.
- You will be confident leading a team of between up to 15 people
- Experienced in day to day management responsibilities
- You will be looking for a permanent long term role
- Effectively manage the recruitment of the practice staff
- Confident coaching, leading and developing a high performing practice team
- Planning and executing the targets for the practice
- Have previous Dental Practice Management experience
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Generous Practice social budget
- Competitive Salary
- Working within a tight knit family feel practice
- A well established patient base
- Practice Bonus scheme
- Lots of free roadside parking
- Job stability
We are looking to recruit a Practice Manager who is looking for their next long term role, you will be confident in your abilities to lead the team and ensure the on-going success of this well known established practice.
If you feel this could be the perfect opportunity for you please contact Jen at R3 for a confidential chat.
- Practice Management
- Dental Practice Management
- Dental Surgery
- Clinical Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job