Our Client is a leading American company who has taken over the dentistry market due to their innovative process. Specialising in invisible aligners they have come up with a way of delivering first class results at a fraction of the price. The company is currently worth $3.2 billion in America and the next stage of their evolution is to take over the UK! They have the spending power to change the current market place and they are looking for entrepreneurial retail managers to join them on this exciting journey.
This is a prestigious brand with big plans to embed itself within the luxury retail sector; our client is therefore looking for managers who have come from a dentistry background who can uphold service levels whilst managing a team. It is vital that you are able to demonstrate outstanding communication, solid problem-solving and an exceptional understanding of superior customer experience.
How you make our customers SMILE…
- GDC Registered and/or 2+ year of hands on dental experience required
- Experience taking impressions or using digital intraoral scanning equipment
- Lead a team of 6-8 Team Members
- Plan for and lead all aspects of sales and operations; interviewing top talent, scheduling, training, setting expectations, coaching and assessing performance, monitoring for compliance, preparing reports, evaluating data, and achieving desired goals
- Deliver "5-Star" customer experience consistently as an individual contributor and through your team
- Ensure all company initiatives are communicated with your team and executed to company expectations
- Coach your team to exceed customer experience and company sales goals
- Represent the company brand, mission, and culture
- Preserve visual and merchandising brand standards
- Conduct inventory to ensure adequate products on-hand to exceed customer expectations
It would really make us SMILE if you have…
- Remain curious, and always look for ways to improve your shop operationally and the customer's experience
- Quick to assess and resolve conflicts, finding positive coaching opportunities in complex situations
- Ability to embrace and drive change in a fast pace, customer-driven environment
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritizing skills
- Comfortable using and learning new technology; tablets, computers, software, etc.
- Must be able to work flexible days, including evenings, weekends, and some holidays
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'