Qualified Dental Nurse / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Harrogate to recruit a Qualified Dental Nurse to join their team.
- Available immediately
- Part time - 25 hours per week
- Wednesdays 1pm - 7pm, Thursdays 7.30am - 7pm, Fridays 7.30am - 4.30pm
- £10 per hour
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid
- Progression and development available
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress
- Competitive staff benefits
- Uniform provided
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience
All candidates must be registered with the GDC.
Apply now by forwarding your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"