To be considered for this role, candidates are required to have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well alone, on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain cross infection control, equipment and materials
- Excellent organisational skills, accountability, flexibility and a willingness to learn
- Strong IT skills (SOE experience preferred but not essential).
- Full GDC registration / indemnity etc
- Up to date knowledge of current CQC compliance requirements.
- Enthusiasm about providing a high standard of care to our patients.
We are providing:
- A great opportunity to work alongside our friendly professional team.
- Annual BLS & AED training to all staff
- On-going support and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Career development and opportunities are available for those wishing to expand their skills
- A very competitive salary depending on your experience
- The position has opportunity for growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Euston, Londonn
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.45pm depending on list.
Required experience: Dental nursing qualification. Knowledge of SOE operating systems would be beneficial. It is however not essential as full training will be provided.
Required licence or certification: Valid GDC registration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'