This is a permanent position with full-time hours.
-decontamination of instruments,
-mixing of relevant materials on request,
-computer entry support as and when required,
-meeting and greeting of patients;
-some administration duties e.g. filing
-Relevant Registration Body.
-Minimum of 1 years dental nursing experience.
-Good verbal and written communication skills
-Good organisation skills, demonstrating an ability to work under pressure
-Relevant degree or qualification.
-IT and computer literate.
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on or at .
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
- Dental Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job