Dental Nurse - Leeds
Dental Nurse - Leeds
Permanent, Full Time
40 Hours per week, over 4 days
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Private Bupa Dental practice based in Leeds. If you want to work for a large company that supports and appreciates its people, Bupa may be for you! We have a happy, fun and productive working environment and you would join a team of highly motivated colleagues.
We have a strong focus on training and development and can provide excellent career opportunities. If you're an experienced Dental Nurse with a strong focus on patient care and the ability to reassure patients and put them at ease, we're keen to hear from you. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of dentists including general, cosmetic, short term orthodontics, implants and endodontics.
* Welcoming patients and providing direct support with their treatment
* Taking responsibility for the decontamination of instruments
* Maintaining dental operating equipment
* Ensuring that all relevant materials and supplies are in place
* Reception cover, face to face and over the phone
* Looking after patient records
* Working closely with the Dentist, responding quickly to requests and generally keeping the surgery ready for use
Skills we're looking for:
* GDC registered Dental Nurses
* Experience of working in a private dental practice desirable
* Customer focus and enthusiasm
* Ability to care for patients who may be anxious
* Flexibility to undertake all tasks required to provide an excellent service
* Good computer skills and knowledge of EXACT (soe) is desirable
We have lots of fantastic benefits to offer:
* CPD support: In house training courses, CPD evenings, support with external courses
* Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
* GDC fees paid after 12 months service
* 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
* You're paid for all Bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Annual bonus scheme
* Annual pay review
* Free uniform
* Bupa Health insurance paid for yourself by Bupa (you just pay the tax)
* Discounts on Bupa Dental insurance, Health assessments and gym membership
* Free annual health assessment
* Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
* Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Healthline
* Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
* Bupa Boost app
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US. Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, hospitals, dental centres, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
For more information, visit www.bupa.com.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
For further information on Bupa, our equal opportunities and your career with us, please visit our website.
- dental nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job