Dental Decontamination Nurse
Dental Nurse / Decontamination Nurse
Full Time or Part Time
This is a great opportunity for a Dental Nurse to join our specialist Dental Centre situated in Newbury as a Decontamination specialist. In this role you will take responsibility for the day to day running of the decontamination room as well as undertaking chairside nursing duties when needed.
You must be a qualified dental nurse for this role and, as you will be predominantly focussed on the decontamination within the practice, you must be comfortable with the latest sterilisation and health and safety standards.
* Clean and process all dirty instruments and ensure log books are up to date
* Complete daily tests of equipment
* Take responsibility for the day to day running and processing of the decon room
* Offer chairside assistant to the dentists when needed
* Working closely with the rest of the dental team to ensure the smooth running of the surgeries
* GDC Registered
* High attention to detail
* Able to process and complete tasks efficiently
* Able to work as part of a team and independently
* Ability and desire to learn and acquire new skills
We have lots of fantastic benefits to offer:
* CPD support: In house training courses, CPD evenings, support with external courses
* Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
* GDC fees paid after 12 months service
* 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
* You're paid for all Bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Annual bonus scheme
* Annual pay review
* Free uniform
* Bupa Health insurance paid for yourself by Bupa (you just pay the tax)
* Discounts on Bupa Dental insurance, Health assessments and gym membership
* Free annual health assessment
* Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
* Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Healthline
* Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
* Bupa Boost app
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, dental centres, hospitals, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
For more information, visit www.bupa.com
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
- dental nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job