Dental Nurse Assessor
Birmingham Dental Hospital
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Birmingham Community NHS Foundation Trust within The School of Dental Nursing Team for an experienced, self-motivated individual who has the relevant skills and expertise for a Dental Nurse Assessor. This role will join our team based within Birmingham Dental Hospital and School of Dentistry; you will work with a team of two experienced Dental Nurse Tutors, delivering a Dental Nurse Apprenticeship through City & Guilds. The School of Dental Nursing are willing to consider a training post to the most suitable candidate.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a Registered Dental Nurse with current General Dental Council registration
- Possess significant post registration experience.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the dental nurse role and key stakeholders that regulate and quality assure the delivery of the programme.
We are seeking a dedicated, motivated and experienced individual who has a passion for teaching, training and developing others to achieve. The individual should possess a high level of emotional intelligence, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills and are able to work to high standards. You must be flexible and innovative with excellent organisational skills and will be required to work across a multitude of dental disciplines.
- Please ensure you check your Trac account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you during the shortlisting and selection process
- Please ensure all sections of the application form are completed fully. Please particularly ensure that you provide full details of all referees including business email address, telephone contact details and postal address
- Please be aware that BCHC utilises a third party recruitment system (TRAC). When applying via NHS Jobs, your submitted application will be imported into TRAC and any correspondence will be sent via TRAC. We advise that you check your junk/spam emails.
Be Part of Our Team...
Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (BCHC) has more than 5000 staff working across Birmingham and the West Midlands in a wide range of community nursing and specialist healthcare roles. BCHC delivers over 100 clinical services, in people's homes, health centres, clinics and inpatient facilities. We deliver a wide range of services for children, young people, parents and families as well as adults and community services, two community hospitals, services for people with learning disabilities, the internationally recognised West Midlands Rehabilitation Centre and one of Europe’s leading Dental Hospitals and School of Dentistry. We deliver all of this with a commitment to integrated, personalised care that is rooted in our local communities. We have an ambition to deliver outstanding, integrated care as one of the key NHS providers in the West Midlands.
If you want to ‘Be Part of Our Team’ and work with a Foundation Trust which is continuously striving for better care and healthier communities, we want to hear from you.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Name: Lisa Hayden-Parker
Job title: Dental Nurse Tutor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'