Are you an experienced Assessor / IQA in Dental Nursing looking for your next career move to a Team Leader role, then we need to speak to you!
Our client is a well-established Training Provider and they are seeking an experienced Team Leader to work within their Dental Nursing department covering Reading and Oxford. This will be a home based positon.
The main purpose of this role is to manage a team of assessors/tutors and provide internal quality assurance.
- To manage a team of assessors/Internal Quality Assurers/tutors to ensure learner achievement and progression are maintained in line with organisational requirements.
- Carry out and evaluate internal assessment and quality assurance procedures and maintain up to date records of these procedures
- Support and mentor assessors and tutors
- Implement and monitor quality orientated procedures and processes (Including observations in line with the observation timetable)
- To ensure contractual compliance across all aspects of delivery.
- Maintain quality standards as defined by External Quality Assurers
- To ensure apprenticeship and diploma achievement in line with company targets across all qualifications
- Extensive working knowledge of the health and social care sector
- Experience of line management in the work based learning sector.
- Organisational skills and a sound attention to detail
- Competent numeracy skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- A1 assessor award
- V1 verifier award
- Management level 4 or equivalent
- Drive and has own transport
The company offers:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Mileage .45 paid from home or travel expenses
- Salary £25,000 - £27,000
- 23 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers and much more!
- Dental Care
- A1 Assessor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job