Job Title: Locum Dental Hygienist
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary/Pay Rate: £30 per hour
Dental Hygienist - Essential Requirements:
- Must be a fully qualified hygienist registered with General Dental Council (GDC) without restriction.
- Must hold valid suitable and appropriate indemnity insurance with a recognised dental defence organisation.
- Must provide evidence of clinical currency in accordance with JSP 950 Leaflet 4-1-4 Returning to Clinical Practice, specifically a minimum of 2 clinical sessions per week over the last 15 months.
- Must have completed GDC highly recommended Continuing Professional Development (CPD) including basic life support, safeguarding children and vulnerable adults, infection control, and adequate radiological protection knowledge.
- To be trained and current in emergency and resuscitation procedures and have practised and tested these procedures at least annually (in accordance with JSP 950 Leaflet 4-6-1 DMS CPR Standards and Training.
- Must have undertaken the additional health clearance checks for clinicians required to perform Exposure Prone Procedures (in accordance with the Department of Health policy entitled "Health clearance for tuberculosis, hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV: New Healthcare Workers").
Dental Hygienist - Benefits:
- MMP offer an attractive package for candidates which may include some or all of the following:
- Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
- Generous "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
- Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
- Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
- Uniforms provided (if required)
- Free DBS disclosures, Disclosure Scotland or Access NI as applicable
- Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
- Free mandatory training
Dental Hygienist - About the Role:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
As an MMP locum you will be working alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel andtheir families (at some locations).
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team.
MMP take pride in providing our candidates with a personal and professional service to ensure that each of your assignments is right for you so that you can enjoy a new challenge in an interesting and rewarding environment.
You will deal with one committed and knowledgeable Consultant who will be able to support you through the whole process from application to enjoying your new role.
If you are interested in a new challenge in an interesting and rewarding environment please get in touch with a member of our Dental Team and they will be happy to discuss our current opportunities and provide a bit more detail on our service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job