Job Title: Dental Equipment Service Engineer
Location: Exeter, Tiverton, South West
Alecto Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Dental Equipment Service Engineer looking for a new challenge or to take the next step in their career and progress.
Our client are one of the most respected Dental Engineering companies in the UK and have been going for over 80 years. A name in the industry synonymous with class and respect, they have approached Alecto Recruitment to find them a Dental Equipment Engineer to cover the South West of England. The company offer fantastic benefits and most of their staff stay on until retirement!
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Install, Service and Repair all Dental Equipment either by working with Dentists or following drawings agreed previously.
- Demonstrate equipment so dentist/customer is happy and understands workings.
- Act as an ambassador at all times for the company so customer is looking forward to continuing working relationship.
- Leave site clean and tidy
- Maintain records of everything including: Installs, company equipment used, tolls, car, phone etc.
- Complete cabinetry modifications and manufacturer's warranty work.
- Take full responsibility for company property including spare parts and tools and company vehicle
- A Minimum of 3 years' experience working within the Dental industry
- Experience in working with Dental Chairs, Instruments, Suction Units, Monitors, X-Ray Machines and Generators, and knowledge of Bio decontamination equipment including Autoclaves/Washer Disinfectors
- Excellent Fault-finding skills
- HNC or HND in Electronic and/or Electronic Engineering
- Working knowledge of Hydraulics
- Full clean Driving license
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills
- Competitive salary between £27,000-32,000 (DOE)
- Monday - Friday 37.5 hours (Don't generally work weekends)
- Company Vehicle
- Home broadband allowance
- Meal allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Quarterly bonus
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- On-going training to enhance your experience and knowledge
If you believe you can fulfil this position, then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- service engineer
- field engineer
- field service engineer
- x ray
- dental equipment
- dental engineer
- dental equipment engineer
- dental practices