Dental Equipment Sales Specialist
A Market leading provider of dental products globally but specifically in the UK market, this company are renowned for their quality products and service, values and care of staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well looked after area with responsibility for sales of their wide profile of dental equipment used in surgery.
The company provide themselves on developing and progressing staff where they can and invest extensively in doing so.
Working closely with the management and sales team, you will be responsible for driving the installation and growth of the Equipment product portfolio to dental surgeries in the region of Scotland with the main business focus being around the Central Belt area.
Working in conjunction with the Sales Support team to ensure smooth transition and handover from completed orders to installations. The product range includes surgery equipment, treatment centres, cabinetry, digital imaging and consumables.
Internal team development, customer focus, proactive customer education, experience and follow up of any sales opportunities are essential. Success of the job will be measured on equipment sales, post-sales support and team development. Enthusiasm, self motivation, willingness to hard work, good communication, excellent presenting skills and professionalism are a must in this category and product portfolio.
- Ideal candidate should enjoy selling and customer contact and building long standing customer relationships
- Must be able to meet customer requirements including surgery planning and liaise with customer contractors to achieve desired outcome.
- Complete and achieve high standard / rating for customer installation satisfaction survey
- Provide support to customers
- Promoting and selling of post-sale education courses & events
- Attendance at assigned trainings sessions and trade shows are mandatory.
- Dual calling with Field Sales Specialists and Product Specialists to prospect within the individual territories.
- Must provide weekly install schedule updates.
- Adherence to company pricing, discount and margin guidelines
- Must excel at presentations and demonstrations.
- Support regular regional events, study club and prospect meetings.
- The ideal candidate will view her/himself as a leader who enjoys helping to drive change in both her/himself and in others.
- Will have to have the ability to promote and drive attendance to all education and sales events.
- Attend national events where an equipment presence is required.
- Attend all internal product training meetings and events.
- Remain informed about trends and changes in the market that will affect the product portfolio.
- Be flexible about business priorities support to assist team members in other departments, as and when necessary.
- In addition to your normal duties, you may be required to undertake such other duties as the Company may deem necessary from time to time.
- Minimum one year’s customer centric / sales experience, preferably within the a solutions sales environment - industries such as healthcare installations, construction, fit out etc would be ideal
- Proven customer centric / experience skills
- Degree (desirable)
- Proven education, customer centric track record and commercial skills.
- Good organizational and prioritizing ability.
- Great communication skills and able to write copy.
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'