The company is a high end private dental practice based in Central London with a high end level of service to their dental patients. They are located in affluent areas in London, they provide a great service that their competitors are I assume jealous of. They are a high end dental practice and provide a high end service
They are recruiting for a Part Time CQC Administrator, you will be
- The job is split between their 2 practices - Harley Street and Hampstead - one day in each
- Dealing with CQC compliance paper for the practices and making sure all CQC regulations are met
- Working 9am till 5.30pm - working 2 days week, Wednesday and one other day (they are flexible)
- £10-12 per hour
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays pro rata
Preferred Skills / background
- Be living within travelling distance to their central London and Hampstead dental practices
- You need to be familiar with iComply and have a good understanding about CQC paperwork and regulations within a dental practice
- This would suit a practice manager wanting a more part time position or a dental nurse / dental receptionist wanting the same
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'