SMT GB are an industry-leading distributor of Volvo Construction Equipment; always on the look-out for the best people. We now have an opportunity for a Demonstrator/Inspector to join our Sales Function. This will be a home-based role working across our North region from the Scotland Border to Crewe.
Reporting to the Regional Business Manager this role offers a unique opportunity for an ambitious Demonstrator/Inspector to join our team. Responsible for demonstrating the capabilities and features of all the machine type marketed by Volvo Construction Equipment Limited to the best advantage to existing and future customers and will also;
- Manage the running and quality of the demonstration, to include the machine and equipment condition, reporting any defects to the Sales Administrator.
- Liaise with local area management in both Sales and Support areas
- Ascertain with Sales Administration, machine and equipment availability dates and agree on dates for the demonstration.
- Ensure risk assessment of the site has been completed, check that the machine and equipment are fit for purpose and process.
- To organise and/or carry out Operator familiarisation as required to assist in the handover of new machines to customers.
- Actively market the Operator familiarisation services to potential end users to generate revenue
The position requires a Demonstrator/Operator with:
- Experience of operating machinery
- Knowledge of Plant Machinery
- Waste/Quarry/Agriculture or construction industry experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Self motivated and proactive
- Holds a C.I.T.B qualification or HND/Degree level educated
If you feel you fit some but not all of the above criteria but interested in this opportunity with SMT GB then we would love to hear from you. We offer the opportunity to experienced candidates and happy to offer certified training if needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our successful business focused on employee engagement and committed to professional development. There is a highly competitive package on offer plus benefits which include: Pension scheme, Healthshield, Annual bonus, Average earnings for holidays.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'