Demonstration Pre-Sales Consultant - Software
Our well-established client provides specialist software system support, implementation, development and consultancy services. We are looking for a technically-minded, driven and enthusiastic candidate to learn their software and partner products; working closely with the sales team to create and present customer specific demonstrations that satisfy clients' requirements.
Duties of the Pre-Sales Consultant
· Gain detailed working knowledge of in-house and partner products
· Attend discovery calls to gather requirements which will require a Demonstration
· Compile the Demonstration for each client and make it client specific
· Perform software demonstrations and answer any queries raised
· Deal with any queries which follow the demonstration pertaining to the product
· The ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand
· Your own individual sales flair
· Great communication skills
· Driven, enthusiastic and happy to work within an established team.